Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weird Happenings

So, I woke up yesterday and found out two weird things had happened to my computer when I was asleep. First, a blank entry was posted to my blog. Second, this blog suddenly appeared on my list of favorites.

That blog led to several other blogs that were all about this mysterious faceless character called the Slender Man, who apparently kidnaps children and follows lots of twentysomething people around for no discernable reason. I managed to skim a bunch of blogs, which led to more blogs which led to more blogs (there's a fuckload of blogs, is all I'm saying).

Needless to say, I think it's all a load of crap. Probably it's some sort of interactive story people are writing.

Of course, I am trapped in a house without doors at the moment, so people may think this blog is fiction.

Anyway, I don't think my current situation has anything to do with old Slendy. For one thing, it doesn't seem to fit his Modus Operandi. He's more the "follow you around creepily," less the "kidnap you and bring you to a house without doors and leave you with a bunch of food and books from your childhood" type of guy.

Still, reading these blogs will relieve boredom. So whomever hacked my computer and put the favorite in there: thanks.

1 comment: